Weekly worship takes place on Sunday mornings at 8:30 am and 10:45 am. From the 2nd Sunday in June through Labor Day weekend, our services are at 8:30 am and 10:00 am. Communion is served weekly and all are welcome at the Lord’s table. Coffee is served between services. If you are unable to join us in person, tune in to NTV (Northfield’s public access cable station) on Tuesdays at 6:30 pm and Saturdays at 7:30 pm to see the previous Sunday’s worship service.
Bethel Lutheran Church is a body of believers redeemed by Christ who:
Call and welcome all people;
Act to serve our neighbors in need;
Respond with God’s love to one another;
Encourage Spiritual growth.
Safe and secure in God’s love, and in obedience to the call and direction of the Triune God, we will:
- worship God in the power of the Holy Spirit;
- be a healthy, caring, dynamic, and serving community;
- nurture and equip our children, youth and adults for discipleship and ministry through study of God’s Word and celebration of the Sacraments; and
- reach out locally and globally in word and deed with the Good News of Jesus Christ; as we celebrate the unconditional love of God, joyfully, and passionately encouraging one another in our Christian journey.
Our Core Values
- We invite all people to faith in Jesus Christ and welcome their partnership in ministry.
- We trust the Holy Scriptures, a faithful expression of God’s Word, to be our source for teaching and living the Christian life.
- We embrace vibrant, spirit-filled, Word- and Sacrament-centered worship.
- We cherish our children and are dedicated to nurturing their faith.
- We encourage growth in discipleship of our youth and adults through worship, evangelism, learning, fellowship and service.
- We care for one another and seek justice as we serve the world.
- We seek to obey the mandate of Christ to go into all the world to teach, baptize, and make disciples.